Workshops and Groups
Throughout the year, JSSA offers workshops and groups that cover a wide range of learning, behavioral, emotional, social and physical challenges for all ages.
Participating in a workshop or group provides an opportunity to learn from our highly skilled professionals and to share with others who are facing similar challenges. JSSA’s expert team of psychologists, psychiatrists, developmental pediatricians, educational and employment specialists lead groups throughout the year with new groups forming in the winter, spring, summer and fall.*
JSSA is continually forming additional groups based on individuals’ and parents’ specific needs and requests.
Workshops and Groups include:
- Social Skills Groups for Children of All Ages
- Social Skills Therapy Groups for Children, Adolescents and Adults with Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Social Clubs for Teens and Adults with Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Lifeskills Workshops for Young Adults with Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Deaf and Hard of Hearing Social Clubs
- Support Groups for Children of Deaf Adults
- Sibling Support Groups
- Family Support Groups
- Suicide Grief Support Groups
- Bereavement Support Groups
- Caregiver Support Groups
- Support Groups for Children of Divorce
- Support Groups for Parents of Adults on the Spectrum
Download the 2017 Winter/Spring Workshops & Groups Brochure for complete listings and descriptions.
WORKSHOPS & GROUPS UPDATES
All workshops and groups for the winter/spring session are closed. Please check back in April for a listing of the summer programs.