Job Opportunity: Mental Health Therapist (Per Visit)
JSSA’s Mental Health Services department has immediate openings for Per Visit therapists to join our growing team in our Northern Virginia and Maryland offices. We are a dedicated team of clinicians committed to providing cutting-edge services and programs and support for children, adults and families. Our services include a tailored assessment, and customized treatment and support. Programs support children, adolescents and families cope with a wide range of issues including: developmental delays, emotional or behavioral challenges, social skills and relationship building, coping with a troubling event, marital, parenting and adoption issues, family formation and transitions, learning disabilities, ADHD and other attention and impulse disorders, ASD and depression and anxiety.
This position requires:
- A minimum of fifteen visits per week, including weekday evening hours and/or Sundays.
- 3-5 years of demonstrated clinical experience in treatment of ADHD, ASD, and depression, anxiety, community-based consultation and outreach.
- In addition to providing service from our office, therapists may be co-located at a pediatric office supporting children, adolescents and families providing structured assessment and brief clinical services.
- Virginia candidates must possess appropriate credentials including: MSW, LCSW, LPC, LMFT. Maryland candidates must possess appropriate credentials including: LMSW, LCSW-C, LCPC, LCMFT.
- Position may be benefit eligible.
3025 Hamaker Court, Suite 450
Fairfax, VA 22031
200 Wood Hill Road
Rockville, MD 20850
Please submit the following application materials to email@example.com:
- Cover letter with salary requirements
- Contact information for 3 supervisory references
The Jewish Social Service Agency (JSSA) has been helping people across the Washington metropolitan area meet emotional, social, and physical challenges for more than 120 years. A nonsectarian provider, we serve people of all religious backgrounds, races and ethnicities, helping the youngest child to the most fragile senior, from individuals to entire families. JSSA provides services and support to nearly 31,000 individuals a year through our wide range of counseling, educational, employment, in-home support, hospice and nursing care, and social services.
We are a growing Agency and strive to be an Employer of Choice. As such we offer a competitive salary and benefits package, a healthy work-life balance, collaborative team environment and many opportunities for personal growth and professional development. We pride ourselves on our mission to be the first place for the Jewish community, as well as the community at large, to turn for clinical and social services of the highest quality that sustain and nurture all who seek assistance. Learn more about us at www.jssa.org AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER/AA/M/F/D.