Scholarships and Educational Loans
2018 Scholarships and Educational Loans are now available!
All applications are due May 3, 2018
Every year, JSSA offers financial assistance in the form of scholarships and interest-free loans to local students continuing their education.
- Scholarships for undergraduate students
- Scholarships for graduate students
- Scholarships for primary and secondary students
- Scholarships for vocational training programs
- Scholarships for study in Israel
- Jewish educational loans
All scholarship and loan decisions are primarily based on financial need, rather than academic merit.
Please note that there is one application for all scholarships and educational loans, except the scholarships for primary and secondary students. That application comes directly from the day schools.
For additional information on JSSA’s scholarships and interest-free educational loans, please contact 301-610-8370 or email@example.com.