Scholarships and Educational Loans
Scholarships and Interest-Free Educational Loans
*Scholarships will be offered again in 2018.
Every year, JSSA offers financial assistance in the form of scholarships and loans to local students continuing their education:
- Scholarships for undergraduate students
- Scholarships for graduate students
- Scholarships for primary and secondary students
- Scholarships for vocational training programs
- Scholarships for study in Israel
- Jewish educational loans
Please note that there is one application for all scholarships and educational loans, EXCEPT for the scholarship for primary and secondary students at CES-JDS. That application comes directly from the school.
For additional information on JSSA’s scholarships and interest-free educational loans, please contact Lynn Ponton, 301-816-2616 or firstname.lastname@example.org.