Early Childhood Services
JSSA’s early childhood services are provided by a team of highly qualified clinicians with years of experience working with young children and their families.
Is your young child anxious or having behavioral difficulties? Is your family dealing with a stressful event or life situation? Have questions about your child’s development?
JSSA Can Help
JSSA’s early childhood services include:
- Psychosocial evaluation and functional assessments
- Counseling for children and their sibling(s)
- Neuropsychological , psychological and psychoeducational testing – WE ARE NOT ACCEPTING ANY NEW CLIENTS FOR TESTING AT THIS TIME
- Age-appropriate social skills therapy groups
- Support groups and parenting workshops
- Skill development for managing challenging behaviors
- Counseling for children with special needs (including autism, Asperger’s and other pervasive developmental disorders)
- Consultation services for early childhood professionals