Job Opportunity: RN Hospice Team Manager
Our growing Hospice team has an immediate opening for a full-time Hospice Team Manager. For 30+ years, our hospice has offered a wide range of quality medical and support services, from symptom and pain management to emotional and spiritual guidance for patients and their families. We are the hospice in the community to turn to for exceptional end-of-life care that supports dignity and comfort for individuals, provides peace of mind to families, and honors cultural traditions and customs. This position will provide overall supervision, support, clinical direction and leadership for an assigned team of interdisciplinary staff as related to personnel, hospice policies and procedures to effectively meet JSSA’s mission of being a Provider of Choice in the community.
Candidates must have the knowledge and skills necessary to provide meaningful care to and communicate with the terminally ill.
Qualified candidates will possess:
- An active State of Maryland RN license
- CHPN certification
- A minimum of 3 years of supervisory experience preferably in a hospice or home care setting
- Familiarity with electronic medical records and computer based knowledge is required
- Reliable and independent transportation to make facility and home supervisory visits throughout Montgomery County
- Must be available for occasional administrative on-call status.
6123 Montrose Road
Rockville, MD 20852
Please submit the following application materials to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cover letter with salary requirements
- Contact information for 3 supervisory references