Job Opportunity: Assistant Director of Nursing (RN)
Premier Homecare has an immediate opening for an Assistant Director of Nursing (RN) to join our growing team. Our clinicians specialize in delivering comprehensive care management and home care services that allow older adults to live independently, and with dignity, in the comfort of their own homes.
The Assistant Director of Nursing (RN) performs assessments, care plan development and training and supervision of staff. The Assistant director of Nursing will carry a caseload and will assist with the development and implementation of policies and procedures to ensure efficient and effective delivery of health services in a homecare environment. (S)He will also work with staff and the Director of Nursing to achieve agency goals.
- Qualified candidates will possess active State of Maryland and DC Licenses
- A minimum of 2 years of professional nursing experience in home care, home health or hospice
- One year of Supervisory experience preferred
- The ability to maintain timely documentation, CPR certification (BLS) and a valid driver’s license are required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, must be organized and have strong computer skills
6123 Montrose Road
Rockville, MD 20852
Please submit the following application materials to email@example.com:
- Cover letter with salary requirements
- Contact information for 3 supervisory references
About Premier Homecare:
Premier Homecare is a non-sectarian, not-for-profit subsidiary of JSSA. We are a not-for-profit private-duty home care company that serves hundreds of families each year throughout the Washington Metropolitan Area. Additionally, our proceeds are used to support safety-net services for the low income, frail and elderly.
We are a growing Agency and strive to be an Employer of Choice. As such we offer a competitive salary and benefits package, a healthy work-life balance, collaborative team environment and many opportunities for personal growth and professional development. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Learn more about us at www.premierhomecare.org