Job Opportunity: Administrative Assistant – Part-Time
JSSA has an immediate opening for a part time evening Administrative Assistant to support our Mental Health Services department. S/he performs day to day administrative duties in support of the delivery of clinical, therapeutic, and psycho-educations services; and ensuring effective and efficient engagement of individuals receiving services.
- Candidates must be flexible, solution-oriented and able to handle sensitive and confidential information with compassion and sound judgment.
- Qualified candidates should have experience with an electronic health record system, provide program information telephonically as requested, general administrative support services to directors and clinical team leaders.
- Successful candidates will have outstanding written and oral communication skills, excellent customer service skills and a minimum of 3- 5 years of administrative experience.
- Candidates should have demonstrated proficiency with MS Office (in particular, Outlook, Excel and Word), and aptitude to master other computer programs and reporting systems easily.
- Experience in non-profit and/or healthcare outpatient setting preferred.
The days and hours for this position are Monday through Thursday, 5:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. with benefits.
The Ina Kay Building
200 Wood Hill Road
Rockville, MD 20850
Please submit the following application materials to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Cover letter including salary requirements and Resume and:
- Writing sample; and
- Contact information for 3 supervisory references.
The Jewish Social Service Agency (JSSA) has been helping people across the Washington metropolitan area meet emotional, social, and physical challenges for more than 120 years. A nonsectarian provider, we serve people of all religious backgrounds, races and ethnicities, helping the youngest child to the most fragile senior, from individuals to entire families. JSSA provides services and support to nearly 31,000 individuals a year through our wide range of counseling, educational, employment, in-home support, hospice and nursing care, and social services.
We are a growing Agency and strive to be an Employer of Choice. As such we offer a competitive salary and benefits package, a healthy work-life balance, collaborative team environment and many opportunities for personal growth and professional development. We pride ourselves on our mission to be the first place for the Jewish community, as well as the community at large, to turn for clinical and social services of the highest quality that sustain and nurture all who seek assistance. Learn more about us at www.jssa.org AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER/AA/M/F/D.