JSSA’s care managers are experienced and compassionate professionals (most of whom are licensed clinical social workers). We work together as a team to provide a wide range of mental health, care management, and employment and support services for those in our community with special needs.
Whether a developmental delay; a physical disability; an emotional or behavioral challenge; or an autism spectrum disorder, our priority is to help you – as a family – coordinate and navigate a broad range of medical, social and educational resources to help your child, teen or young adult unlock development potential and maximize opportunities.
Our care managers help you:
- Identify the changing needs of your child and family
- Become a more effective advocate
- Gain access to specific programs and services
- Develop transition and future planning needs
- Identify community resources
- Connect with other families who face similar challenges
- Understand the full range of available public benefits and funding
Our care managers can link you to:
- JSSA’s counseling services (Individual, couple or group therapy, psychiatric evaluation or medication management)
- Home support services through Premier Homecare
- Escorted transportation to medical appointments
- Parent training and education
- JSSA workshops and support groups
JSSA care managers work with JSSA counselors, psychologists, psychiatrists and supported employment specialists to help you access the help you or your loved one most needs.