Overcoming Anxiety: CBT Techniques for Working with Children and Adoloescents
September 12 @ 6:30 pm - 10:00 pm
This 4-session, 12-CE course will provide participants with knowledge on Cognitive Behavior Therapy (CBT) strategies for children, adolescents and their parents.
Program is open to Licensed Clinicians ONLY.
To register for the course click here.
If you have additional questions, please contact Kiran Dixit at 301-838-4200 or email her at email@example.com.
Bonnie Zucker, Psy.D.
Lance D. Clawson, M.D.
Tuesdays from 6:30 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.
September 12, October 17, November 14, December 5
Participants Will Learn:
- Current research on the biology of anxiety disorders
- The skills to assess anxiety disorders
- The medications used for the treatment of anxiety
- CBT techniques for treating anxiety
- Techniques for parents to help their children and adolescents at home
- Techniques for managing anxious children and adolescents in the classroom