- This event has passed.
Ivymount Special Needs Resource Fair
February 24, 2019 @ 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Join JSSA and many other community partners as we participate in the Ivymount Special Needs Resource Fair on February 24, 2019 from 12:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m at the Ivymount School in Potomac, MD.
The resource fair is open to the public and is a wonderful opportunity to learn about services and resources for children and young adults with special needs, including autism, and their families in the Washington, D.C., metropolitan area. Last year, over 40 exhibitors participated representing a variety of categories including:
- Special Needs Home Re builders, Financial Planning, Trust and Estate Planning, Special Needs Attorneys and Advocates
- Special Needs Camps, Sports, Theater, Music, Arts, and Social Groups
- Special Needs Learning, Vocational and Academic Resources
- Service for Children and Young Adults with Disabilities
- Special Needs Therapy and Home Services
- Advocacy & Parent Groups