JSSA fosters and values every team member’s unique talents and contributions, creating a work place of choice that is supportive, cohesive and goal-oriented.
Every Day at JSSA is an Opportunity to Make a Difference
JSSA is one of the metro DC area’s most established and fastest-growing social service agencies with offices in Maryland and Northern Virginia. Our interdisciplinary team serves a nonsectarian, highly diverse clientele (including children, adolescents, adults and seniors) struggling with a broad range of emotional, social, physical and developmental challenges. We are a growing agency and strive to be an employer of choice. As such we offer a competitive salary and benefits package, a healthy work-life balance, collaborative team environment and many opportunities for personal growth and professional development. We pride ourselves on our mission to be the first place for the Jewish community, as well as the community at large, to turn for clinical and social services of the highest quality that sustain and nurture all who seek assistance.
JSSA offers opportunities for professional growth; clinical supervision, free in-service continuing education trainings throughout the year and an annual professional development stipend; competitive salaries, and comprehensive benefits including medical/dental/vision for dependents and same sex domestic partners, flexible spending account(s), short-term and long-term disability insurance, life insurance, and a 403(b) retirement savings plan.
Whatever your career background might be, JSSA offers a wide range of fulfilling part-time and full-time employment opportunities. We invite you to consider joining our team and becoming part of our more than 120 year old mission to provide quality care to all those who seek assistance.
Our current openings are listed below. If you don’t see a position that fits your current career goals or interests but would like to be considered for future opportunities, please let us know!
Please note: If you no longer see a position listed below, it has been filled. However, we encourage you to forward your resume to our HR team (email@example.com) for future consideration. Thank you!
- Admissions Nurse for JSSA Hospice (MD)
- ASL Clinician with LCSW-C for Special Needs & Deaf Services (Per Visit Contract Clinician) (MD)
- Certified Nursing Assistant for Premier Homecare (MD)
- Chief Development and External Affairs Officer (MD)
- Director of Marketing (MD)
- Director of Nursing (MD)
- Director of Senior Services (MD)
- Driver (MD)
- Employment Specialist (MD)
- Human Resources Business Partner (MD)
- LCSW-C for Child & Family (MD)
- LCSW/LCP for Child & Family (VA)
- LCSW-C for Special Needs & Deaf Services (MD)
- LCSW-C/LCPC Synagogue Liaison (MD)
- Northern Virginia Center Director (LCSW) (VA)
- Per Diem Nurse- Multiple Openings (MD)
- Registered Nurse (RN) Case Manager for JSSA Hospice (MD)
- Registered Nurse (RN) – Staff – Field for Premier Homecare (MD)
- Senior Clinician for Special Needs Services (MD)
“JSSA feels like a family: We care about each other as we do for those we help. ” – Linda Matuskey, Registered Nurse, JSSA Hospice
Posted on Facebook, read why everyone loves being a part of the JSSA team.