Job Opportunity: Per Diem Nurse (MD)
Our Hospice team has immediate openings for a Per Diem Nurse for weekday and weekend visits. For nearly 30 years, our hospice has offered a wide range of quality medical and support services, from symptom and pain management to emotional and spiritual guidance for patients and their families. Per Diem Nurses are responsible for providing direct nursing care to patients and support to their family members.
Qualified candidates will possess:
- An active State of Maryland RN license
- A minimum of 3 years acute care and/or hospice experience
- Candidate will demonstrate knowledge and skills necessary to provide meaningful care to communicate with the terminally ill.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills; attention to detail; strong organization skills, and proficient computer skills including familiarity with electronic medical records
- A valid driver’s license and reliable, independent transportation to provide care to hospice patients in Montgomery County
Rockville, MD 20852
Please submit the following application materials to email@example.com:
- Cover letter with salary requirements; and
- Resume; and
- Contact information for 3 supervisory references
The Jewish Social Service Agency (JSSA) has been helping people across the Washington metropolitan area meet emotional, social, and physical challenges for more than 120 years. A nonsectarian provider, we serve people of all religious backgrounds, races and ethnicities, helping the youngest child to the most fragile senior, from individuals to entire families. JSSA provides services and support to nearly 30,000 individuals a year through our wide range of counseling, educational, specialized employment, in-home support, hospice and nursing care, and social services.
We are a growing Agency and strive to be an Employer of Choice. As such we offer a competitive salary and benefits package, a healthy work-life balance, collaborative team environment and many opportunities for personal growth and professional development. We pride ourselves on our mission to be the first place for the Jewish community, as well as the community at large, to turn for clinical and social services of the highest quality that sustain and nurture all who seek assistance. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. AA/M/F/D