Job Opportunity: Human Resources Business Partner
JSSA’s Human Resources team has an immediate opening for a full-time Human Resources Business Partner to support our Hospice Team. JSSA’s mission – we empower individuals and families to achieve well-being across their lifespan – is the cornerstone of the critical work we do. JSSA fosters and values every team member’s unique talents and contributions, creating a work place of choice – an environment that is supportive, cohesive and goal-oriented. Reporting to the Chief Human Resources Officer, this position is responsible for assisting with onboarding new employees, managing the full life cycle recruiting process, ensuring programs and practices are compliant and providing consultation to managers on employee relations matters.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A Bachelor’s degree in HR or a related field and a minimum of five years HR generalist experience.
- PHR and/or SHRM-CP certification preferred.
- Talent management experience with a focus on healthcare, onboarding, benefit administration, and general administrative duties.
- Successful candidates will possess exceptional written and oral communication skills, top-notch critical thinking skills, outstanding attention to detail
- The ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities.
- Proficiency with MS Office, superb customer service skills and the ability to handle confidential information in a sensitive manner.
Rockville, MD 20852
Please submit the following application materials to email@example.com:
- Cover letter with salary requirements; and
- Resume; and
- Contact information for 3 supervisory references