Job Opportunity: CNA/Hospice Home Health Aide (MD)
Our growing Hospice team has a full-time position for a Hospice Aide to provide personal care to clients in their place of residence. We are the hospice in the community to turn to for exceptional end-of-life care that supports dignity and comfort for individuals, provides peace of mind to families, and honors cultural traditions and customs. Our Hospice Aides are responsible for carrying out client’s individualized care plans and assisting with many of their activities of daily living.
- Qualified candidate will possess an active State of Maryland Certified Nursing Assistant license.
- A minimum of 2 years of hospice or related experience
- Ability to read, write and speak English fluently
- Demonstrated knowledge and skills necessary to provide meaningful care to and communicate with the terminally ill.
- The ideal candidate will enjoy being part of a cohesive team but be adept at working independently.
- Qualified candidates must have reliable and independent transportation to make facility and home visits throughout Montgomery County.
Please submit the following application materials to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Cover letter with salary requirements; and
- Resume; and
- Contact information for 3 supervisory references