Job Opportunity: Certified Nursing Assistant /Home Health Aide
Our growing Homecare team has several openings for Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) to join our growing team DC. Our CNA’s specialize in delivering and coordinating comprehensive care management programs that allow older adults to live independently with dignity and in the comfort of their own homes. Since our founding in 2000, we’ve built a strong reputation for delivering compassionate care to seniors and peace of mind to those who care for and about them.
Qualified candidates will possess
- An active District of Columbia Certified Nursing Assistant Certification
- A minimum of 2 years of homecare experience
- The ability to read, write and speak English fluently
- Demonstrated knowledge and skills necessary to provide quality patient care according to the Plan of Care which may include personal care and hygiene as well as encouraging and assisting clients with the activities of daily living
- A valid driver’s license and reliable and independent transportation to make facility and home visits are a must
- Valid CPR certification
- All candidates must submit to a background and criminal investigation
Rockville, MD 20850
Please visit https://premierhcmd.clearcareonline.com/apply/ to complete an online application.