JSSA fosters and values every team member’s unique talents and contributions, creating a work place of choice that is supportive, cohesive and goal-oriented.
Every Day at JSSA is an Opportunity to Make a Difference
JSSA is one of the metro DC area’s most established and fastest-growing social service agencies with offices in Maryland and Northern Virginia. Our interdisciplinary team serves a nonsectarian, highly diverse clientele (including children, adolescents, adults and seniors) struggling with a broad range of emotional, social, physical and developmental challenges.
JSSA offers opportunities for professional growth; clinical supervision and free in-service continuing education trainings throughout the year; competitive salaries, and excellent benefits including medical/dental for dependents and same sex domestic partners, flex fund, life insurance, long-term disability insurance, tax-deferred annuity, and pension plans.
Whatever your career background might be, JSSA offers a wide range of fulfilling employment opportunities. We invite you to consider joining our team and becoming part of our more than 120 year old mission to provide quality care to all those who seek assistance.
Our current openings are listed below. If you don’t see a position that fits your current career goals or interests but would like to be considered for future opportunities, please let us know!
- CARE Manager for Senior Services (MD)
- Chief Development Officer (MD)
- Contract Healthcare Recruiter (MD)
- Development Database Manager (MD)
- Director of Client Management and Retention for Premier Homecare (MD)
- Drivers (VA)
- Grants & Contracts Manager (MD)
- Hospice Team Manager (MD)
- LCSW/LCP – Clinical Supervisor for Child & Family Department (VA)
- LCSW/LPC (Senior Level) for Child & Family Department (VA)
- LCSW/LPC for Child & Family Department (VA)
- LCSW-C for Special Needs & Deaf Services (MD)
- LCSW-C for Senior Services (MD)
- Registered Nurse (RN) for Premier Homecare (MD)
- Senior Clinician for Special Needs & Deaf Services (MD)